PLANETARY MILLS classic line - PULVERISETTE 5 - PULVERISETTE 6 - PULVERISETTE 7
20Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

PLANETARY MILLS classic line - PULVERISETTE 5 - PULVERISETTE 6 - PULVERISETTE 7 - 1

Planetary Mills ■ classic line IDEAL FOR GEOLOGY AND MINERALOGY MATERIAL RESEARCH/MECHANICAL ALLOYING CERAMICS CHEMISTRY BIOLOGY PHARMACEUTICALS METALLURGY SAMPLE PREPARATION FOR ANALYSIS

Open the catalog to page 1
PLANETARY MILLS classic line - PULVERISETTE 5 - PULVERISETTE 6 - PULVERISETTE 7 - 2

FRITSCH Milling and Sizing

Open the catalog to page 2
PLANETARY MILLS classic line - PULVERISETTE 5 - PULVERISETTE 6 - PULVERISETTE 7 - 3

QUALITY MADE IN GERMANY FRITSCH is more than just a brand: It is backed by a strong, medium-sized, family business in its fourth generation, which has been firmly embedded in the region since 1920 and globally active for decades. All FRITSCH-products are produced according to strict quality criteria, and our entire production is in-house. The innovative ideas of our development department are inspired by the close relationship with our customers and their practical work in the lab. Satisfied customers worldwide count on our quality, our experience and our service. This makes us proud and...

Open the catalog to page 3
PLANETARY MILLS classic line - PULVERISETTE 5 - PULVERISETTE 6 - PULVERISETTE 7 - 4

FRITSCH Planetary Mills classic line D V A N T A G E S T O Y O U O F T H E F R I T S C H A C L A S S I C L I N E AT A G L A N C E : • Fast grinding to below 1 µm • Up to 800 rpm • Safe clamping of the bowls with the Safe-Lock-System • Simple, ergonomic handling and easy cleaning • rinding bowls and balls in 7 different materials to suit all needs and G avoidance of contamination through abrasion Reliable, reproducible, durable FRITSCH Planetar y Mills classic line process hard, Worldwide, FRITSCH Planetary Mills of the classic line are medium-hard, soft, brittle, abrasive, fibrous and moist...

Open the catalog to page 4
PLANETARY MILLS classic line - PULVERISETTE 5 - PULVERISETTE 6 - PULVERISETTE 7 - 5

Planetary Ball Mills – high-performance all-rounders in routine laboratory work In Planetary Ball Mills, the comminution of the sample material Rotation of the main disk takes place primarily through the high-energy impact of grinding balls. To achieve this, the grinding bowl, containing the material to be ground and grinding balls, rotates around its own axis on a main disk rotating in the opposite direction. The overlapping of the centrifugal forces cause the sample material and grinding balls to bounce off the inner wall of the grinding bowl. The grinding Rotation of the grinding bowls...

Open the catalog to page 5
PLANETARY MILLS classic line - PULVERISETTE 5 - PULVERISETTE 6 - PULVERISETTE 7 - 6

FRITSCH Planetary Mills classic line FRITSCH-Tip Application videos and reports On the FRITSCH website you will find an extensive range of helpful solution approaches from a wide range of materials. With instructive videos, reports, pictures and graphics. Benefit from our decades of experience - practice oriented and well-founded. Your web address: www.fritsch-international.com/solution Extensive grinding report database Practically no material exists that has not already been processed by FRITSCH instruments over the decades. From standard samples to exotic ones. For each single grinding...

Open the catalog to page 6
PLANETARY MILLS classic line - PULVERISETTE 5 - PULVERISETTE 6 - PULVERISETTE 7 - 7

Overview of the FRITSCH Planetary Mills classic line Planetary Mill P U LV E R I S E T T E 5 classic line Planetary Mono Mill P U LV E R I S E T T E 6 classic line Planetary Micro Mill P U LV E R I S E T T E 7 classic line High performance in minimum space Ideal for the smallest quantities Only possible in glove box Choose from the FRITSCH classic line-range the perfect Planetary Mill for your specific needs! We will be happ

Open the catalog to page 7
PLANETARY MILLS classic line - PULVERISETTE 5 - PULVERISETTE 6 - PULVERISETTE 7 - 8

FRITSCH Planetary Mills classic line T H E F R I T S C H P L A N E TA R Y M I L L • Fast comminution of laboratory samples with up to 400 rpm • Adjustable timer accurate to one second • Suitable for grinding hard to soft materials, including in suspensions • Perfect for homogenising of emulsions and pastes • 4 or 2 working stations • Simultaneous processing of up to 8 samples • Useful capacity up to 4 x 225 ml • Bowl sizes 80 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml volume Also available: The P-5 classic line with 2 working stations Fast and fine The ideal Planetary Mill: Quick and reliable thanks to the...

Open the catalog to page 8
PLANETARY MILLS classic line - PULVERISETTE 5 - PULVERISETTE 6 - PULVERISETTE 7 - 9

TECHNICAL DATA Electrical details 200-240 V/1~, 50-60 Hz, 1730 watt 100-120 V/1~, 50-60 Hz, 1470 watt Weight with 4 working stations 2 working stations Net 120 kg 100 kg IQ/OQ documentation available to support equipment qualification. Dimensions w x d x h Bench top instrument: 58 x 67 x 57 cm Packing w x d x h Pallet case: 100 x 72 x 83 cm Emission sound pressure level at the workplace according to DIN EN ISO 3746 Up to approx. L^ = 83 dB (depending on the material to be ground, grinding bowls/balls, selected rotational speed) Order no. for 4 working stations 2 working stations 200-240...

Open the catalog to page 9
PLANETARY MILLS classic line - PULVERISETTE 5 - PULVERISETTE 6 - PULVERISETTE 7 - 10

FRITSCH Planetary Mono Mill classic line T H E F R I T S C H P L A N E TA R Y M O N O M I L L • Special grinding force due to a rotational speed of up to 650 rpm • Low space requirements and ergonomic design • Particularly easy-to-use • Timer programming precise to ± one second • Suitable for grinding hard to soft materials, dry or in suspension • Perfect mixing and homogenising of emulsions • Simultaneous processing of up to 2 samples • Useful capacity up to 225 ml • Bowl sizes 80 ml, 250 ml and 500 ml volume High performance in minimum space The PULVERISETTE 6 classic line is a high-per...

Open the catalog to page 10
PLANETARY MILLS classic line - PULVERISETTE 5 - PULVERISETTE 6 - PULVERISETTE 7 - 11

www.fritsch-international.com/p-6cl TECHNICAL DATA Electrical details 100-120/200-240 V/1~, 50-60 Hz, 1000 watt Weight Net 63 kg Gross 83 kg Dimensions w x d x h Bench top instrument: 37 x 53 x 50 cm Packaging w x d x h Wooden case: 68 x 54 x 72 cm Emission sound pressure level at the workplace according to DIN EN ISO 3746 Up to approx. LpAd = 85 dB (depending on the material to be ground, grinding bowls/balls, selected rotational speed) Imbalance compensation with simple mechanical adjustment Practical: The membrane keyboard can be operated when the mill is closed A P P L I CAT I O N E X A...

Open the catalog to page 11
PLANETARY MILLS classic line - PULVERISETTE 5 - PULVERISETTE 6 - PULVERISETTE 7 - 12

FRITSCH Planetary Micro Mill classic line T H E F R I T S C H P L A N E TA R Y M I C R O M I L L • Rotational speed up to 800 rpm • Fast fine grinding of small quantities • Small footprint • Programmable microprocessor control • Up to 99 repetitions of the grinding cycle • Suitable for grinding hard to soft materials, including in suspension • Simultaneous processing of up to 2 samples • Useful capacity up to 2 x 20 ml • Grinding bowl sizes of 12 and 45 ml volume Ideal for smallest quantities The PULVERISETTE 7 classic line is ideally suited for fast, uniform, and extremely fine comminution...

Open the catalog to page 12

All Fritsch GmbH - Milling and Sizing catalogs and technical brochures

1. Ball Mills

12 Pages