SAUTER vialoq AVM 100
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

SAUTER vialoq AVM 100 - 1

SAUTER vialoq AVM 1000 sets new standards for performance and energy efficiency. Conservation of resources is the top priority for process automation of heating, ventilation and air-conditioning. Be- sides from the improved functionality and user convenience, it is the decisive advantage compared to manually controlled solutions. The valve actuators in the innovative SAUTER vialoq AVM 1000 range set new standards. With a rated thrust of 1000 N, they are characterised by their high efficiency class and combine lasting, reliable operating properties with simple handling, first-class performance data and significantly lower energy consumption. The patented automatic valve adaptation system means they can be quickly and easily installed, the sturdy construction guarantees maximum pre- cision with no extra maintenance requirement and the low power consumption minimises energy costs. Advantages of the SAUTER vialoq AVM 1000: "I" Patented automatic valve coupling ^ Powerful rated thrust "I" Minimum energy consumption _|_ Also fits a wide range of other manufacturers "I" Excellent Swiss quality • Refurbishing projects Facility Management Creating Sustainable Environments.

Open the catalog to page 1
SAUTER vialoq AVM 100 - 2

SAUTER retrofit actuators: replacement made easy. The latest generation of SAUTER actuators fit onto a wide range of valve types. They are easy to install and extremely energy-saving. Thus, every HVAC installation can be refurbished quickly and economically. High performance. Energy efficient. With a rated thrust of 1000 N, the sturdy design and optimised gears, the SAUTER vialoq AVM 1000 guarantees quiet, long-term, maintenance-free operation. With their patented automatic valve coupling and practical plug-in electronic module, the SAUTER actuators are quick and easy to install. Energy...

Open the catalog to page 2

All Fr. Sauter AG catalogs and technical brochures

1. EQJW 24

8 Pages

2. NRT 101

8 Pages

3. Thermowells

6 Pages

4. SAUTER EGQ

4 Pages

5. TFL 201

3 Pages