Models 9120A, 9121A, 9122A, 9123A & 9124 - 2 Pages

1. P. 1

2. P. 2

Catalogue excerpts

Data Sheet Single Output Programmable DC Power Supplies Programmable DC Power Supplies providing great performance and features not found in other supplies in this price category. The 9120 series are designed to meet the needs of today's applications in R&D design verification, production testing or university labs that reouire clean and reliable power, high resolution and accuracy and fast transient response time. Front Panel Operation The numeric keys and rotary knob provide a convenient interface for setting output levels Quickly and precisely. Voltage and Current can parameters can be stored and recalled from internal memory. I Excellent display resolution I Outstanding temperature stability I Fast transient response time (< 150 /is) SCPI compatible I Front and Rear Output Terminals I Closed case calibration I Compact size for bench use or rack I List mode operation for increased throughput. Download and execute command seouences from non-volatile Numeric keys for direct entry of voltage and current values Output ON/OFF safety banana Jacks Technical data subject to change ELECTRONIC TEST INSTRUMENTS

Open the catalogue to page 1

Single Output Programmable DC Power Supplies Models 9120A, 9121A, 9122A, 9123A & 9124 Remote Interface The power supplies can be remotely controlled from any PC through a USB (virtual com) interface, allowing the user to program and monitor all parameters through easy to use SCPI commands. The power supplies come with a USB to TTL serial converter. Additionally, model 9123A can be controlled via GPIB interface and includes a GPIB to TTL conversion adapter cable. Specifications 9120A Output Ratings ( 0 °C~40 °C) Load Regulation ±(%of output+offset) Line Regulation ±(%of output+offset) Programming...

Open the catalogue to page 2

All B&K Precision catalogues and technical brochures

1. LCR Meter

1 Pages

En
  2. 9110 & 9111

1 Pages

En
  3. 1651A & 1652

1 Pages

En
  4. Model 1692