MistBuster® 500
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

MistBuster® 500 - 1

S U P P L Y I N G C L E A N A I R T O I N D U S T R Y MistBuster® 500 HIGH EFFICIENCY MIST & SMOKE COLLECTOR NOISE & VIBRATION r Ideal fom, u petrole c and synthetioluble water sining mach s. fluid REPLACEMENT FILTERS HIGH MAINTENANCE Mistbuster Patented Technology Offers: Ⅵ Clean Air – Eliminates the haze associated with most metalworking operations. Ⅵ Reduced Mist Exposure – Captures and cleans mist and smoke at the source. Ⅵ Safety – Reduces the risk of accidents caused by slippery surfaces. Ⅵ Machine Fluid Savings – The MistBuster® collects and returns the machine fluid to your machine rather than venting it to the atmosphere. Ⅵ Cleaning Cost Savings – Uncontrolled machine fluid mist will soil machinery, floors and ceilings. Ⅵ High Efficiency! Mist and Smoke Removal – Independent laboratory tests confirm up to 99.9% efficiency. Ⅵ Low Operating Costs – The MistBuster® requires less than 230 watts of power to operate. Ⅵ Low Maintenance Costs – The MistBuster® 500 has no media filters to replace, ever! Ⅵ Easy Installation – The MistBuster® can be mounted directly to the machine tool, pedestal, wall or ceiling. Ⅵ Superior Design – Eliminates maintenance and rebuilding costs associated with out-of-balance centrifugal drums. (MistBuster® has one moving part.) The new MistBuster® 500 is a self-contained mist removal system designed to capture mist and smoke from metalworking applications in industry. The MistBuster® can be direct mounted to machine tools or ducted using optional plenum and flex hose. The MistBuster® is the superior alternative to conventional centrifugal and media-type systems. Manufacturer and Worldwide Distributor of Air Cleaning Systems for Over 30 Years Protected by U.S. Patent No. 6,428,611

Open the catalog to page 1
MistBuster® 500 - 2

M i s t B u s t e r ® F E AT U R E S & S P E C I F I C AT I O N S Principles of Operation: Polluted air is drawn through the first stage mechanical mist impingers. These impingers are designed to remove the larger mist droplets and particles. The remaining sub-micron mist droplets and particles are removed in the second stage through the process of electrostatic precipitation (ESP). The ESP provides an intense electrical charge on the remaining contaminants through the ionizing field. The collection cell, which works much like a magnet, attracts and removes the charged mist droplets from...

Open the catalog to page 2

All Air Quality Engineering catalogs and technical brochures

1. MistBuster

32 Pages

2. MODEL F33V

2 Pages

3. Salon Air

1 Pages

4. PORTA AIR™

2 Pages

5. MiracleAir

2 Pages